Thursday, September 17, 2009

Going Mobile

A key objective of the symposia is to raise awareness of the ICT tools individuals and groups can use to create communities.
One of the "tools" we want to demonstrate are based on mobile technologies. A mobile site for the symposia has been created using "Winksite". To access from your mobile phone you can "snap" the QR code provided above or access this link http://winksite.mobi/ctjfc/Symposia

What is a QR Code? (Wikipedia Link)

What do you think of these technologies?

2 comments:

  1. This took a while to solve but now I have downloaded and established the reader on my phone and can access QR thingies. Cool.
    Now, how do I make one I wonder!
    That was retorical, I will find out and create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting post, thanks so much for sharing this with us.
    canvas print

    ReplyDelete